- 1 SSC MTS Exam 2018
- 2 SSC MTS Exam Pattern
- 3 SSC MTS Education qualification
- 4 SSC MTS Syllabus 2018-19 | Multi Tasking Staff Pattern
- 5 SSC MTS Syllabus 2017-2018
- 6 MTS PAPER I Syllabus
- 7 Best MTS Reference Books
- 8 SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2017:
- 9 MTS Reference Books-Reasoning Ability
- 10 MTS Reference Books-General English
- 11 MTS Reference Books-Numerical Aptitude & Quantitative Aptitude
- 12 MTS Reference Books-General Awareness
SSC MTS Exam 2018
Hello, Readers are you looking for SSC MTS Exam details this is correct place SSC online nic portal provides complete information on SSC MTS Exam like SSC MTS Exam Notification, SSC MTS Online Application process, SSC MTS Syllabus, SSC MTS Reference Books, SSC MTS Exam Education qualification, Eligibility criteria, last date for exam etc … so you just follow our portal you will get updated information on SSC Multitasking Exam.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
According to the latest SSC MTS Notification 2018, The staff selection commission exam pattern we are providing below so you can read the pattern first then start the preparation if you want to crack the Staff selection commission multitasking jobs then start the preparation as much as possible. so start the preparation with right direction then only you will get the service otherwise your time will be lost.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Timing for General candidates||Timing for Visually Handicapped|
|Intelligence Reasoning||25||90 minutes||120 Minutes|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language||1-2||30 minutes||45 minutes|
Staff Selection Commission conducts the Multitasking exams for a various central government organization requirement purpose Staff Selection Commission multi-tasking exam has two papers which we provided above table.
Paper 1 –SSC MTS EXam Paper 1 consist four topics namely Intelligence Reasoning, General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude, General English each and every section have the 25 questions so aspirants need to contrast on an easy zone to start preparing the later do difficult topics, each question carries one mark so total entire paper 1 has 100 question and 100 marks you need finish the exam in 120 mints.
SSC MTS Education qualification
Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Exam education qualification is 10+2 so who are completed the intermediate exam those can apply the MTS exam because there is no higher education it is required only 10+2 education.
|1.||MTS Notification||SSC MTS Notification.|
|2.||MTS Apply Online||SSC MTS Online Application.|
|3.||SSC MTS Syllabus||MTS Syllabus.|
|4.||SSC MTS Previous Papers||MTS Previous Papers.|
|5.||MTS Reference Books||SSC MTS Books|
|6.||MTS Admit Card||SSC MTS Admit Card|
|7.||SSC MTS Exam Date||MTS Exam Date 2018|
|8.||MTS Result||SSC MTS Result 2018|
Official SSC exam websites Region wise
|Region name||Official Website|
|SSC Northern Region (NR)||www.sscnr.net.in|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER)||www.sscer.org|
|SSC Karnataka Region (KKR)||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|SSC Southern Region (SR)||sscsr.gov.in|
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER)||www.sscner.org.in|
|SSC Western Region (WR)||www.sscwr.net|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||www.sscmpr.org|
|SSC Central Region (CR)||ssc-cr.org|
|SSC North Western Region (NWR)||www.sscnwr.org|
Are you looking for MTS Syllabus here is the right place .we are providing MTS syllabus, MTS reference Books, MTS Previous Question Papers and much more so regularly follow the ssconlinenic.co.in portal for better improvement and better score.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2017-2018
SSC MTS exam has been conducting two stages one is objective paper and the second one is descriptive paper.below we providing detailed syllabus so look once it.the paper I have four subjects One is Reasoning, the second one is Numerical Aptitude, the third one is General English and the last subject is General Awareness.
MTS PAPER I Syllabus
MTS Syllabus-Reasoning Syllabus
Here is the detailed Reasoning Syllabus so first read the syllabus then start the preparation ssconlinenic.co.in portal providing Previous year question papers as well as practice papers so prepare and practice those questions
- Decision Making.
- Analytical Functions
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series.
MTS Syllabus-Numerical Aptitude
Here is the Numerical Aptitude detailed Syllabus ssconlinenic.co.in providing Numerical aptitude questions also so practice those questions
- Number Systems
- Time And Work,
- Profit And Loss
- Time And Distance
- Use Of Tables And Graphs
- Ratio And Proportion
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Computation Of Whole Numbers
- Decimals And Fractions And Relationship Between Numbers
- Ratio And Time
MTS Syllabus-General English
- sentence structure
MTS Syllabus-General Awareness
General Awareness is Huge syllabus but scoring paper so concentrate on general awareness and give more time to read give less time to practice but give more time for Numerical Aptitude
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Current events
- Indian History.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Awards and Honors.
- Sports and Games.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution
- Important Days
Hi, Readers ssconlinnic.co.in portal team has been collecting the information from various online and offline sources as well as Staff Selection Commission job achievers so it may help to your preparation and in this Article, we cover the best MTS Reference Books
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2017:
SSC Multitasking staff exam consist of Two Exam papers namely
- Paper I
- Paper II
The Paper I completely objective type consist four Sections
- Reasoning Ability(25 Max Marks)
- General English(50 Max Marks)
- Numerical Aptitude(25 Max Marks)
- General Awareness(50 Max Marks)
2 hours time and 150 questions and also Negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answers.
The Paper II completely Descriptive type
- Short Essay/Letter in English or any Language included in 8th Schedule of the Constitution of India
MTS Reference Books-Reasoning Ability
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Nonverbal (English) by B S Sijwali, Indu Sijwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
MTS Reference Books-General English
- Competitive General English by Kiran Prakashan
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Tata McGraw Hill
- Quick learning Objective General English by RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal
MTS Reference Books-Numerical Aptitude & Quantitative Aptitude
- Quicker Mathematics by M. Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agarwal
- Elementary and Advanced Mathematics by Kiran Prakashan
MTS Reference Books-General Awareness
- Lucent’s General Knowledge (Hindi)
- Manorama Yearbook 2017 (English)
- Lucent’s General Knowledge (English)
- Manorama Yearbook 2015 (Hindi)
Buy fewer books and best books so that you will save your money and time.how to read the staff selection commission MTS exam point of view ?the answer is very simple to take one book read completely then do revision and again do revision like that you have to read all the topics same like that only.
Staff Selection Commission official Website is SSC