SSC online nic.co.in is a complete guide on Staff Selection Commission Exams here we are updating daily current issues on SSC. The SSC Online nic portal provides staff selection commission exam syllabus,ssc online application form last date, exam pattern, staff selection commission calendar, SSC Admit card, SSC Books information and SSC Results & SSC Notification providing here so it will help your preparation.
In this page we updating on SSC Online application process, SSC Online form details, SSC result, SSC Online registration steps so you can go through this article you will get complete information on SSC Online nic.
SSC Recruitment 2018.
Here are the important links for SC recruitment 2018 It will help you for your further preparation so friends according to your education qualification especially Candidates who are eligible for SSC Recruitment 2018 as per the eligibility criteria will be able to fill SSC online nic Application Form before the last date.also, pay the exam fee through debit or credit card.
|SSC CGL||SSC CGL Books||SSC CGL Syllabus|
|SSC CHSL||SSC CHSL Books||SSC CHSL Syllabus|
|SSC MTS||SSC MTS Books||SSC MTS Syllabus|
|SSC JE||SSC JE Books||SSC JE Syllabus|
Are you preparing for SSC Recruitment then start the preparation now because staff selection commission exams are very highly competitive exams all over India.SSC Recruitment cell has the suppurate regional board to conduct exams in a transparent way.so friends if you want to crack the exams you need to star the preparation immediately our SSC online nic portal will guide you for further related information.
How Many Types of Exams Conducted by Staff Selection Commission –SSC Online nic
Staff selection commission is one of the recruitment body in India.SSC has been conducting recruitment for Group B and also Group C level exams for Central Government and autonomous organizations.Staff selection commission is conducting eight types of exams so ssconlinenic.co.in is providing SSC entrance exams list and qualification.
Staff Selection Commission exams
- Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level
- Combined Higher Secondary Level
- SSC Stenographer
- Junior Engineer Examination
- Constable (General Duty) Examination
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator
- SSC CPO/Sub Inspector/CAPF
- Staff Selection Commission – Multi Tasking Staff
the staff selection commission popular examination is Combined Graduate Level exam for Group B and Group c level.LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant jobs purpose SSC conducting Combined Higher Secondary Level exam.Mechanical, Civil, Electrical job purpose SSC conducting Junior Engineer Examination.
Combined Graduate Level Exam Pattern
The CGL exam has four stages
Tier I-Objective Multiple Choice Questions ( Time 60 Mints earlier 75minets)
Tier II -Objective Multiple Choice Questions (Time limit is 75 minutes)
Now 2017 onwards Staff selection commission conduction Tier I and also Tier II exams in online
Tier III – the Descriptive paper you have to write down essay, letter and application writing in English or Hindi
Tier IV-Computer Skill test
The last stage is Document verification
Combined Graduate Level exam is one of the topmost exams in India so that purpose SSC online nic in portal provides complete information regarding SSC CGL, staff selection commission conducts CGL exam yearly once in three stages one is CGL Tier I, CGL Tier II and a Personal interview.
Staff selection commission changes the exam pattern every year for filter the exam crud, the exam also very high and difficult so aspirant will focus on each and every topic ten only you will get success.
SSC online nic portal provides some important links to CGL Exam so you can see the following table which SCC online nic portal provides useful links.You can get complete details about the SSC CGL jobs like Syllabus, Previous papers, Answer key, Admit card, cut off marks, Results, etc on this page.
|1.||CGL Notification||SSC CGL Notification.|
|2.||CGL Apply Online||SSC CGL Online Application.|
|3.||SSC CGL Syllabus||CGL Syllabus.|
|4.||SSC CGL Previous Papers||CGL Previous Papers.|
|5.||CGL Reference Books||SSC CGL Books|
|6.||CGL Admit Card||SSC CGL Admit Card|
|7.||SSC CGL Exam date||CGL Exam Date 2018|
|8.||SSC CGL Result||CGL Result 2018|
How to prepare for SSC CGL Exam
very Interesting Question how to prepare for SSC CGL?Most of the people ask the ng same question How to start and where to start?For those questions, we are giving an explanation here, Almost every year staff selection commission release the SSC CGL notification and also highest graduates are waiting for this exam every year.
Staff Selection Commission SSC CGL exam preparation time is required minimum 3 months for tracking SSC CGL Tier 1 and also Tier 2 Preparation purpose it takes 3 months so total you have to spend 6 months time for clearing SSC CGL exam after that you have interview that is personal test, for this purpose to you need to take personal coaching but tier 1 and Tier 2 exam purpose no need to spend on coaching or training centers you can prepare your self for TIer 1 and also Tier 2.
SSC CGL exam includes four Sections namely General awareness, General English, Quantitude Aptitude and Reasoning each section carries 50 Questions total 200 Questions.Keep in mind each section has negative marking with 0.25.
Let us discuss here one by one section below
General studies are very easy subject but you have to read daily 1-2 hours because of an easy subject but we forget easily so keep reading you will get more mark from this section, SSC Online Nic portal suggests you make preparation easy so prepare chats especially for Indian History and Indian polity subjects.
- Science(Biology, physics, Pollutants, and also diseases, Chemistry)
- Polity ( Amendment acts, articles, preamble, a feature of the constitution, Special provisions)
- Economy(Indian Economy Basics such as Plans, Policies)
- Ancient history ( Harrapa, Ashoka to Harshavardhana )
- Current Affairs ( Indian and International, sports, awards)
For Above subjects, you can read all NCERT Books for further information on SSC CGL Reference books you can read at Reference books section full details on SSC CGL Syllabus you can read at SSC Syllabus section.
Staff Selection Commission General English subject is Scoring paper and time-saving paper if you prepare well, view aspirant confuses at stating level but if you concentrate three months you can score best. Below topics, you can concentrate more.
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence structure
- Mistake Correction
- Equivalent words & Antonyms
For General English and also the above topics you can read Kiran Prakash Books, In English you want to score more you have to practice more model papers and More Previous papers.
In this section, you can score more marks if you start your preparation in a proper way before that you need practice previous papers so that you understand the exam pattern way of question you will be understood.following topics are very important for the SSc CGL Quantitative Aptitude.
- Bar-graph & Pie chart
- Ratio& Proportion
- Number Systems
For Above Topics, you can refer NCERT Books.
staff selection commission reasoning topics are common for all most all exams so read reasoning topics for all competitive exam purpose but in SSC Reasoning Part we have more new topics they are providing below just look at once.
- Seating Arrangements
- Blood Relations
- Proclamation and also Conclusions
For SSC Reasoning part you can refer Arun Sharma for Logical reasoning book don’t buy the more books read one book with perfect
Note: SSC Official Website is SSC
How to crack SSC CGL without coaching.
- First, prepare a schedule and the schedule should be incorporated into all sections of SSC CGL syllabus.
- Good study material will help you a lot so choose best study material before going to purchase the study material you have to search and do inquiry.
- You have to study 6-8 hours and also take good test series for practice.
- In the test, series find out your weak area then concentrate that area.
- Are you working professional then at least spend 2-4 hours daily.
- our suggestion is to practice Kiran Prakashan Books for a better score
- Learn Short Cuts for a better score
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Pattern.
- Tier-1 Written Exam (Objective Type) (200 Marks) (Online Mode)
- Tier-2 Written Exam (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks) (Offline Mode)
- Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test (who qualified Tier 2 exam those people have the skill test )
- The last stage is certificate verification or Document Verification
In staff selection commission second most priority exam is Combined Higher Secondary Level exam for this exam minimum qualification is 10+2 so who are completed 10+2 education can apply the SSC CGL Exam here SSC online nic portal provides complete details on SSC CGL Exam.
Staff Selection recruitment board conducts SSC CHSL Exam yearly so aspirants can apply the CGSL exam with minimum 10+2 certificate, Here You can get complete details about the SSC CHSL jobs like Syllabus, Previous papers, Answer key, Admit card, cut off marks, Results, etc on this page which is provided by SSC Online nic.
|1.||CHSL Notification||SSC CHSL Notification.|
|2.||CHSL Apply Online||SSC CHSL Online Application.|
|3.||SSC CHSL Syllabus||CHSL Syllabus.|
|4.||SSC CHSL Previous Papers||CHSL Previous Papers.|
|5.||CHSL Reference Books||SSC CHSL Books|
|6.||CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Admit Card|
|7.||SSC CHSL Exam Date||CHSL Exam Date 2018|
|8.||CHSL Result||SSC CHSL Result 2018|
How to prepare for SSC CHSL.
Staff Selection Commission will conduct the exam every year in 2018 SSC CHSL exam from March 20 to April 20, 2018.this time also competition is very high so today onwards start the preparation for 2018 exam.Before starting the preparation aspirants need to know SSC CHSL Syllabus and SSC CHSL Pattern.
The Staff Selection Commission exam aspirants face the first question how to prepare for SSC CHSL 2018? this is the most tricky question because every aspirant mind run with these question so as per our knowledge her ewe covered Strategies to Crack SSC CHSL 2018.
SSC CHSL 2018 Exam has two stages the first stage is preliminary exam who qualified in the first stage those will call to the next level of the exam.Next level of the exam consist skill test, skill test includes typing speed and a personality test.the final result will release after analysis of the skill test and also a personality test.
CHSL exam consists of four parts namely General Awareness, General English, Reasoning and also Quantitative Aptitude let us see one by one below .it will help to the SSC CHSL exam 2018 aspirants.
General Awareness tips For SSC CHSL Exam 2018.
Here SSC Online Nic Portal providing tips and also strategies to crack SSC CHSL 2018 exam before starting the preparation you need to learn general awareness topics almost all Indian competitive exams have the same General awareness topics.
so if you learn General awareness subject you may have the chance to crack other exams also.SSC online nic portal providing the General awareness topic preparation tips so start with that tips.
- Practice more and more questions.
- Read NCERT Books up to 12th class
- General Awareness Section Includes Indian History, Polity General Science.
- When you practicing question papers focus on time.
- find out your weak section then focus on it.
- Read newspaper daily Hindu is the Best.
General English tips For SSC CHSL Exam 2018.
Here SSC Online Nic portal providing the tips on General English for SSC CHSL 2018 exam purpose so read and also implement it.this is the easiest section of the entire exam so concentrate more on this section for a better score.
- Read daily English newspaper
- follow the NDTV, Time Now discussion programmes.
- Practice Previous question papers.
- daily learn 5-10 verbs.
- prepare short notes it will help you for quick reading.
- follow the SSC Online Nic Portal.
Reasoning tips For SSC CHSL Exam 2018.
SSC Online nic portal provides complete information on SSC Exams so follow us regularly as soon as SSC online nic portal will update daily current affairs section also it may help to the SSC exam aspirants.
- These section deals with candidate mental ability stamina.
- practice more reasoning questions with a proper guide.
- Do previous papers reasoning bits with time management.
- read how to crack the SSc CHSL exam related articles in SSC online nic portal.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern by SSC Online nic in
The Staff Selection Commission has been conducting every year SSC Stenographer exam here we are updating SSC latest Information on SSC Stenographer. Computer-based exam and the exam conduct in two languages Hindi and English.before going to start the exam preparation candidate need fill the ssc online application form 2018
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
SSC Stenographer selection procedure consists of two-stage one is written objective Paper and the second one is Skill Test.written exam consist 200 Marks with 2 hours. Negative marks are there 0.25 after you cleared the first stage you have next level that is skill test.
Below is the complete exam pattern in a detailed way.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern by SSC Online Nic in
The staff selection commission junior Engineer exam consist two stages one is written test and the second one is Interview.in written test again two papers.The first paper is objective type and the second one is essay type question paper.
Below is the complete guide we are providing in the table just look at on the table
|(i) General Intelligence &|
(ii) General Awareness
(iii) Part –A
(Civil & Structural)
(Electrical) OR OR
|Paper-II||Part –A General Engineering|
(Civil & Structural)
Part – B General Engineering
Part-C General Engineering
Negative Marks are there that is 0.25.
Next stage is Personality Test: Personality test will conduct for 100 Marks.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff exam pattern by SSC Online Nic
Staff Selection Commission has been conducting every year, as per latest notification SSC Multi Tasking staff exam pattern consist of two papers, one is objective type paper and the second one is Descriptive paper.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Timing for General candidates||Timing for Visually Handicapped|
|Intelligence Reasoning||25||90 minutes|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language||1-2||30 minutes||45 minutes|
SSC Online nic in DP Constable Syllabus.
Here we are providing SSC Online Nic Dp Constable details and syllabus details.syllabus is the key role for any exams if you clear with syllabus you can prepare easily without time vest, all the SSC exams syllabus is common small changes.
General Mental ability
The Staff Selection Commission exams common syllabus is general mental ability.General Mental ability common for banking as well as RRB exams so if you learn subject here you may have the chance crack IBPS as well as RRB exams also so learn basic concepts from school books then start the preparation immediately.whenever you have the dough on subjects please comment below SSC online nic team will guide you as much as possible.
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Number Series
- Symbolic operations
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Embedded figures
- Space Orientation
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Coding and decoding
- Punched hole/pattern – folding & unfolding
- Semantic Classification
- Word Building
- Emotional Intelligence
- Numerical operations
- Venn Diagrams
- Figural Analogy
- Figural Classification
- Problem Solving
- Semantic Analogy
- Semantic Series
- Figural Series
- Critical Thinking
- Social Intelligence
- Drawing inferences
- Other sub-topics
General English Syllabus.
General English for Staff Selection Commission Exams topic wise we are giving below so you can easily learn with proper notes. The English subject looking small but whenever you are doing question it gives a headache so practice daily, and also you should read daily the Hindu Newspaper especially editorial page so you will learn from the page daily new verbs.in English, you will start with your favorite topic or else do first fill in the blanks.
- Fill in the Blanks
- Comprehension Passage
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Spot the Error
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Idioms & Phrases
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Improvement of Sentences
- One word substitution
- Cloze Passage
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
Quantitative Aptitude syllabus.
Quantitative Aptitude syllabus is common for all SSC exams.but it takes lots of time to understand as well as solving the sum.if you are from the non-maths background you need to spend more time on Quantitative aptitude. quantitive aptitude basics you can learn from NCERT Books so start the preparation with NCERT Books.
ssc online nic also provide short notes on Quantitative Aptitude as well as daily exams on Quantitive aptitude so practice daily at least 50 questions do weekly on mock test very soon SSC online nic portal will provide mock test series on SSC Exams.
- Partnership Business
- Profit and Loss
- Decimal and Fractions
- Computation of the Whole Number
- Relationship between numbers
- Square roots
- Time and distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and work
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- The mixture and allegations
www SSC Online nic in related websites
Here are the direct links for staff Selection commission exams purpose we are providing all regional websites list in one place so you can go through directly from below links.from regional websites, you can download admit cards as well as you can download your result also.
|Region name||Official Website|
|SSC Northern Region (NR)||www.sscnr.net.in|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER)||www.sscer.org|
|SSC Karnataka Region (KKR)||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|SSC Southern Region (SR)||sscsr.gov.in|
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER)||www.sscner.org.in|
|SSC Western Region (WR)||www.sscwr.net|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||www.sscmpr.org|
|SSC Central Region (CR)||ssc-cr.org|
|SSC North Western Region (NWR)||www.sscnwr.org|
SSC Online nic portal provides complete details on SSC Exams like Exam Notification, Exam Result,Cutoff marks as well as interview shedule so follow our portal for more updates on staff selection commissionn exams.
|SSC region Name||States under Region||Located at||Official website url|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim, Andaman, Nicobar islands and Jharkhand||Kolkata||www.sscer.org|
|Northen Region||Delhi, Rajasthan and also Uttarakhand||New Delhi||www.sscnr.net.in|
|Southern Region||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry||Chennai||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|Western region||Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Goa, Daman and also Diu||Mumbai||www.sscwr.net|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh and also Bihar||Allahabad||www.ssc-cr.org|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Karnataka, Kerala and also Lakshadweep||Bengaluru||ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and also Tripura||Guwahati||sscner.org.in|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub region||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh||Raipur||www.sscmpr.org|
|North – Western Sub Region||J&K, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Punjab||Chandigarh||www.sscnwr.org|
Region Wise Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Detail.
SSC Online Nic Portal Provides Region wise Upcoming SSC jobs it will help staff selection commission aspirants so choose according to your Region you may find.in this page, we will provide SSC online nic recruitment information.Education qualification details, age, date of birth, etc we will provide on this page. SSC online nic portal provides the SSC online form details like SSC online application steps, SSC exam application process in different zones.
- CR (Central Region)-850 post.
- KKR (Kerala Karnataka Region)-1500 post.
- ER (Eastern Region )-500 post.
- NR (North REgion )-1250 post.
- NWR (North Western Region)-1500 post.
- NER(North East Region)-2500 post.
- SR(South Region )-1750 post.
- WR(Western Region )-1250 post.
- MPR (Madhya Pradesh Region)-1540 post.
How to apply SSC Online nic portal /SSC selection post for SSC exam application 2018-SSC Online Registration.
- Aspirants need to visit the official SSC Online nic portal http://ssconline.nic.in/sscselectionpost/.for fill the SSC exam application or ssc online application form 2018
- Select the registration link which is available on a navigation bar.
- fill the all required details like Name, Age, Father Name, Date of Birth, Gender on SSC Online nic portal.
- Next, you have to fill the education qualification after you successfully submit the education qualification then Once you fill the details in all required boxes click on submit to proceed.
- Now you will get the Provisional registration Id and also Password please keep the credentials safely for further use.
- Now upload the Photograph as well as signature details. then later you will re-login to SSC online nic then apply for the required job.
SSC Online Registration number is very important for further exam purpose so SSC aspirants keep the safe the SSC Online registration number.
SSC online nic in registration list will do the edit? yes, we can do SSC online registration edit on SSC Online nic portal.SSC online application form fees vary from exam to exam so the candidate can check SSC online application form fees according to the exam notification.
How to Do SSC Online Registration Edit.
Here are the steps to do edit in SSC Online nic registration process before going to do SSC online nic registration candidate just kept the following documents then do edit in SSC online nic registration.
- SSC Documents.
- Intermediate Documents.
- Birth Certificate.
- Age Certificate.
- SSC Online nic Registration id.
- SSC Online nic Registration Password.
The above Documents are very very important for editing the SSC online nic registration so here are the steps to do SSC online nic registration.
- Aspirants need to visit the official SSC Online nic portal http://ssconline.nic.in/sscselectionpost/.for edit the SSC exam application.
- now login to your SSC online portal with SSC online nic registration id along with the password.
- now choose your personal details then edit and also submit the essential documents through a digital image.
- then submit the SSC online registration link.
- your SSC online application editing process is over.
SSC online application form age limit
SSC Online application age limit is various from post to post as well as category to category so the candidate can see the according to the notification but average age should be between 18 years to 27 years.
How to check SSC online application form status
How to check the SSC online nic registration status through registration id with password? very simple first of all candidate should carry the one-time registration id which is available when the candidate first time registration time then password.then do following steps.
- Aspirants have to visit your SSC regional portal which we provided below the table.
- Candidate must be login with SSC Online nic registration ID and also password
- then choose recruitment section
- Next step select the SSC online nic registration status link, it will redirect to the other page so candidate now can see your SSC application status details if you want to edit you can edit through the same processor but required documents should be submitted.
SSC Eligibility Criteria by SSC online nic.
Here are the SSC Eligibility Criteria for all Staff selection commission exam therefore who are preparing to staff selection commission exams he or she must be eligible the following sections especially SSC online nic portal advice is before going to apply any SSC recruitment 2018 notification candidate must check the following details then apply the staff selection commission online registration form.
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Education qualification :Education qualifications various from job to job.
Staff selection commission Qualifications
- SSC Combined Graduate Level exam minimum qualification is Under Graduate Degree
- Combined Higher Secondary Level exam minimum qualification is 10+2
- SSC Stenographer Exam minimum qualification is 10+2
- Junior Engineer Exam minimum qualification is Bachler of Technology(B.Tec)
- Constable Exam minimum qualification is Matriculation
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff exam minimum qualification is Matriculation or equivalent
Age relaxation for SSC Eligibility Criteria.
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date.||Up to 40 years of age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date.||Up to 45 years of age|
|Candidates who had ordinarily beendomiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31stDecember 1989||5 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||3 years|
|Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||8 (3+5) years|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces||Up to 45 years of age|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (SC/ ST)||Up to 50 years of age|
|Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies)||3 years plus the length of service rendered by them in connection with census, before retrenchment, and weightage of past service.|
SSC admit card
Here is the list of the admit card links you can download through following links, open link and also select which region admit card you want then click on that selected regions link to download with your application number and date of birth.
|Admit card||Direct link|
|SSC CGL Admit Card||Click|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||Click|
|SSC Steno Admit Card||Click|
|SSC MTS Admit Card||Click|
Here SSC online nic portal provides Staff selection commission ssconline marks sheet it may help your further preparation.already we are providing complete details on staff selection commission exam in this portal so you just go through the website thoroughly you will understand the complete previous ssconline marks list.before going to check the ssconline marks you need the following information.
- Your SSC online registration number
- SSC Registration Password
- if you don’t know the password you option to get the tempory password.
The above information do you have then you can get ssconline marks list you just follow the steps which we are providing in below.
- Aspirants login to SSC examination ssconline marks that is http://ssconline.nic.in/sscmarksmodule/
- Next candidate selects the Examination name.
- Now Enter Registration Number and Password.
- If you forget the Password don’t worry click on Generate the password option you will get a new password.
- Now enter security captcha which is available on below then submit the whole process.before submitting the details check once then do it.
- Now you will get your required exam marks list.
SSC Notifications SSC Online nic Related Links
- Reference Books
- CGL Syllabus
- MTS Syllabus
- CHSL Syllabus
- Stenographer Syllabus
- JE Syllabus
- CGL Reference Books
- MTS Reference Books
- Stenographer Reference Books
- JE Reference Books
- SSC Constable Reference Books
- CPO SI Reference Books
- CHSL Reference Books
The candidate may also grab the latest information such as notification details results, admit card and online Exams, therefore, keep in touch with us to fetch up to date information and also join us on Facebook or Google plus.